Tandem X Visuals is a Social Media Production Agency and is seeking a Creative Project Manager to support our creative teams in producing some of the most viral and impactful photo & video content this world has laid its eyes on.
We are looking for a high-energy and creative project manager who gets excited knowing their work is seen by hundreds of thousands of people all while driving explosive brand growth and surpassing organizational goals. You’ll work directly with our team of creatives to plan, strategize and resource each project to facilitate incredible outcomes. This position is made for someone who enjoys working through creative challenges.
Education isn’t how we evaluate our candidates. We believe your work speaks for itself and is a direct reflection of the type of creative you are.
Primary Functions: The Creative Project Manager is responsible for supporting various projects with both the Production and Marketing Teams. This includes monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, organizing and facilitating stakeholder meetings, creating and maintaining project documentation, managing ongoing project risks and changes, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Position Reports to: CEO
- Create projects within our production management software
- Work closely with the Video Producers to schedule resources needed to reach project objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Oversight and coordination of budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Ensure stakeholder are managed towards the best creative solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed to ensure overall deadlines are met
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce, or a related field
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification considered an asset
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Application Deadline: 2022-02-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,500.00-$65,000.00 per year