Tandem X Visuals is a Visual Production company and is seeking a Videographer/Video Editor to produce some of the most viral and impactful video content this world has laid its eyes on. We’re expanding our team to serve our growing list of incredible clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are looking for someone who thrives on producing quality video content and gets excited knowing their work is seen by hundreds of thousands of people all while driving explosive brand growth and surpassing organizational goals. You’ll work directly with our team of visual experts to plan, capture, edit, and finalize video content.
Education alone isn’t how we evaluate our candidates. We believe your work speaks for itself and is a direct reflection of the type of creative you are.
- Meet with clients to understand project requirements, goals and objectives, and creative direction
- Working in all phases of production, including planning, shooting, editing, motion graphics, and sound design for both scripted and unscripted projects.
- Develop creative plans to execute projects (Shot lists, storyboards, etc.)
- Capture a wide range of dynamic and exciting video content
- Editing captivating and engaging video content
- Ensuring high-quality production values and client brand identity are consistently maintained across all work
- Managing multiple projects across varying phases of production and overlapping deadlines
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, with an emphasis in Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Direct experience in Marketing and Commercial content. Must be able to provide examples of past work
- Familiar with optimization and understanding for various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube
- Availability for occasional travel for location shoots and night/weekend hours if necessary to meet project requirements
- 2-3 years of professional experience in content production (video production, photography, etc.)
- Experience in Marketing and Commercial content. Must provide examples of past work
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Scheduling
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Access to Learning Services
- Office within Path CoWork
- Top of the Line Editing PC + Full Production Equipment Provided
The ideal candidate is someone with the same energy, drive, and ambition to change the social world with us. We champion our people to be the best they can be, in all aspects of their life. You must love producing captivating video content and be ready to critically think about the challenges our clients face.
You must be skilled in both filming and editing, and be able to edit in a timely manner while adding effects, text overlays, motion graphics, and story development. Be willing to work outside of the office in different filming locations and at different hours of the day, including night shoots.
If you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send us your resume and a portfolio of videos you’ve filmed and/or edited.