Tandem X Visuals is a Social Media Production Agency that is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our established and growing list of clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist works to develop strategic and growth-focused marketing plans for our wide range of clients. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of implementing marketing plans which may include but are not limited to, social media management, social media ad creation, graphical marketing content, and copywriting.
This role is a full-time position and we are hiring for this role immediately.
We are looking for someone who thrives in the social media world and gets excited knowing that their work is seen by tens to hundreds of thousands of people. You must have previous experience in the social media industry and be comfortable being on camera and engaging with the community.
You’ll work directly with a Director of Marketing to strategize, plan and develop social media content for a wide range of clients across Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and TikTok. We’re looking for someone that is a self-starter and is always up to a challenge. The perfect candidate is a quick learner and can get up and running very quickly.
Education isn’t how we evaluate our candidates. We believe your work speaks for itself and is a direct reflection of the type of creative you are.
- Lead Client Marketing Efforts and Social Media Management on a monthly basis
- Create, edit, and publish social media content.
- Engage with brand followers, respond to comments and encourage brand interaction
- Manage and oversee social media copywriting + content development
- Build graphic design assets for social media accounts as needed
- Measure and report the success of social media campaigns
- General Creative Administration Tasks such as asset organization, client communication, updating tasks, etc.
- Provide expertise to a wide range of stakeholders and staff in regards to marketing plans
- Oversee, advise, develop and implement marketing/communication and promotional plans.
- Develop business cases for a variety of products and programs; develop marketing initiatives to address and achieve these business cases; and implement the plans that arise from these new marketing initiatives.
- Plan and implement a wide range of digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Google Adwords
- Provide brand implementation support to various clients
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing on various matters such as budgets, marketing plans, current and prospective clients.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce with a focus in Marketing. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience with YouTube Advertising, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ad Manager, and Twitter Advertising
- 1-3 years experience with expertise in strategic marketing and social media
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong research and analytical skills to review market research data and draw conclusions
- Have superior written and verbal communications/presentation skills.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills to deliver presentations to stakeholders regarding advertising and other marketing campaigns
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $41,600.00-$49,920.00 per year