At Tandem X Visuals, we aspire to create visually stunning content for the people that appreciate it the most, our community. Creative movements don’t happen from individual action, but collaborative creation. Together we aspire to shape our province from the copy you read in social posts, to the jaw-dropping photography and videography that define our prairie creativity. If you’re looking to join a team that stops at nothing to achieve creative greatness, you’ve found the right place!
Tandem X Visuals is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager to act as the main point of contact for key client relationships. This role will manage the project from end to end as the first and last touchpoint while maintaining the client relationship and delivering top-notch service.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and stakeholders
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Manage project from sales deal to completed project
- Actively upkeep and maintain a relationship with existing clients
- Management of projects tasks and requirements as needed by production team
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet targets
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with all teams to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Profile and onboard new leads
- Introduce project timeline and budgets (estimates) to clients
- Attend project onboarding meeting with producer
- Processing of project invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce with a focus in Finance or Accounting, Management or a relevant field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why working with us is great:
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Scheduling
- In-Studio Beer and Snacks!
- Access to Film and Photography Equipment
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Access to Learning Services such as Masterclass and SkillShare
- Office space at Path Basecamp – Where work and community come together
We’re a team of self-proclaimed social rockstars. The ideal candidate is someone with the same energy, drive, and ambition to change the social world with us. We champion our people to be the best they can be, in all aspects of their life.
If you are the ideal candidate for this job, please send us your resume and a portfolio of videos you’ve filmed and/or edited.
Application Deadline: 2022-09-15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent